Sunday 14 September 2008

We are the (pub quiz) champions

Helen: Awww you guys are great. So you do read the blog after all. I now have a big smile on my face. Did I tell you we won the pub quiz the other day? First pub quiz I have ever won in my life. Ever. Embarassed to say that most of the reason we won is that I had a blinding round of pop trivia. No, I didn't know 'Which country is the sugarbowl of the world?' or 'Where the biggest stadium in the world is' or even 'What did Chinese people eat a pound of to commit suicide'. But, I DID know who wrote the music to the Lion King and who sang Living the Vida Loca. So there.

Didn't go out last night though as Mr P needed an early night. And then he couldn't get to sleep from about 2am onwards. Thinks he can't sleep on land now cause it doesn't move about like a boat!!

Went yacht racing yesterday too - came last though as our genoa broke - if it hadn't, obviously, we would've had them all.

Not much else to tell you about I'm afraid - lots of reading, sewing and drinking. Looking forward to heading out to Fiji...

Lots of love
H&Cxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Susan said...

So what are the answers to those curious questions that floored you? Don't leave me in suspense!
Susan XX